3rd Place reserves the right to deny any programming that is deemed too sensitive, vulgar, or non-compliant with the views of the organization. This includes but is not limited to crass nudity, disrespectful depictions of religious ideas or symbols, and content that could distress visitors, incite violence, or further marginalize underrepresented groups.
- 3rd Place is an alcohol and drug-free facility. This must be enforced during all programs and events.
- Any damage that occurs to 3rd Place facility or property during groups usage must be repaired or replaced by the group, and staff must be informed.
- Groups are responsible for their own setup, must conclude programs no later than 11:00 PM, and must complete the closing tasks outlined in the closing agreement.
- Leaders of exercise or movement programs must be credentialed, have liability insurance and secured release forms from participants
- Artists display their artwork at 3rd Place at their own risk, acknowledging that many groups use 3rd Place and there is no way to monitor who is in the space at all times. Artwork can be taken down at any point by the artist and must be removed upon completion of the designated month or event.
- All vendors or events that charge admission is asked to donate 10% of their overall profits- up to $150 a day- for using the space.